Monday, June 7, 2010

"Burning Down The Shack"


"The Shack" is a feel-good novel that took the book industry by storm three years ago and has remained on the best-sellers list for more than 100 straight weeks – with many of the sales in Christian bookstores and with many churches spreading the book around virally and even conducting Bible studies around it. Now comes "Burning Down 'The Shack,'" a hard-hitting, no-holds-barred biblical critique of the book by someone who knew author Paul Young well and understands what's behind its strange theology. Click here to read the complete article WorldNetDaily Exclusive Posted: June 07, 2010 12:00 am Eastern

2 comments:

Solid Rock or Sinking Sand said...

I'm going to have to read this book. Sounds interesting. I really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog. I would like to invite you to come on over to my blog and check it out. God's blessings too you. Lloyd

Watchman said...

Thanks Lloyd, I sent you a E mail.